{title:}

Mon, 08. July 2013 – 17:21

Following last week’s article on Heise News concerning web browser statistics, I decided to take Google’s Chrome for a slightly more serious test drive this week. While time and again I had been looking into Firefox alternatives, most of these times I had been using browsers in kind of a parallel mode, where Firefox was still selected as the default browser. As a result of this, whenever clicking on a link (e.g. in an email), I would be ending up with two web browsers running. Therefore in order to do some realistic everyday testing, I now changed the settings, switching off Firefox for the week… let’s see how this is going to work out.

Default browser settings