{title:}

Wed, 17. July 2013 – 17:37

It has been taking me the first two days of this week, but now I finally I managed to track down the errors resulting in failure of test programs in the SWIR calibration software. At least on all tested 64-bit systems (ok, minus my desktop machine here at SRON, but this is under investigation now) all the tests now succeed – hence I have merged the development branch back into master in order to once more simplify pulling changes from my fork on Github.

Updating 67fc7e2..84f95ac
Fast-forward
 source/c/swir/data/dataset.c     |   6 +-
 source/c/swir/data/dataset.h     |   3 +-
 source/c/swir/data/ndarray.c     | 103 ++++++++++---------
 source/c/tests/test_dataset.c    | 294 ++++++++++++++++++++----------------------------------
 source/c/tests/test_dataset_2d.c | 316 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 source/c/tests/test_dataset_3d.c | 267 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 source/c/tests/test_ndarray.c    | 216 +++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 7 files changed, 871 insertions(+), 334 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 source/c/tests/test_dataset_2d.c
 create mode 100644 source/c/tests/test_dataset_3d.c